Friday, 20 August 2010
Apologies for the picture (and word!) heavy post this week. These were meant to be short little snapshots of my week. Must learn to shut up more!
1) Rain rain go away. Because it wouldn't be a TWIP post without a picture of some weather. I am British after all
2) Waiting for my train to London
3) First Class, baby! Gin and slimling tonic in a proper glass and a tasty ham and red pesto focaccia. I love free food
4) Vrooooom! It took 1 hour and 40 minutes from Warrington to London. That is some serious speed.
5) The Tube! Next time will someone please remind me how warm it is down there. Jeans, boots, t-shirt, jumper, leather jacket and scarf. I nearly died
6) Me! All dressed up with somewhere to go. I have the face of a child
7) Illicit late night takeaway. Neither me or Sammy have any recollection of this. Worrying
8) Homeward bound! Pre bag-gate.
9) I need these pyjamas. They match my Twitter name!
10) I had two eggs. Both had double yolks. What are the chances! You cannot beat eggs fresh from the farm
11) I won Woman of the Year at my Slimming World group on Tuesday. My prize? This amazingly tacky pen with star stand. It says 'Because you're amazing' on it. Love. It's got pride of place on my desk at work and I'm making everyone address me as Woman of the Year. Oh the hilarity