v., jolt·ed, jolt·ing, jolts.v.tr.
- To move or dislodge with a sudden, hard blow; strike heavily or jarringly.
- To cause to move jerkily.
- To put into a specified condition by or as if by a blow.
- To make suddenly active or effective.
- To disturb suddenly and severely; stun.
Can I add a 6?
6. To experience a jarring to the brain, caused by seeing a picture of him. Side effects may include: reliving every happy memory you've ever had together in a split-second; realising that he knows more about you than anyone else and missing that closeness; inadvertently remembering what he looks like naked; wishing you could play in the snow with him because he's childish enough to appreciate it; remembering where you bought that t-shirt for him and numerous other mind-invading thoughts.
In other news, I done gone made a snow pig...