It's a tough choiceLast night I:
- Watched Avatar again. My desire to lick cashew nut butter (try it people, it's incredible) off Sam Worthington's stomach has now increased tenfold. He is delicious. Still not sure if I fancy him more as himself or as a big blue marauding beast though.
- Ate a burger at Bluu. It was joyous. See below.
- Nearly slipped over on the ice approximately 40,000 times (possibly not accurate)
- Emailed my friend N a review of the burger I ate. Yes, I'm a loser.
"Bun - Pleasingly toasted. Enjoyed.
Burger - Yum. I heart meat.
Bacon and cheese - Not enough for my liking. NEVER ENOUGH.
Salad - Didn't touch it. Fatty.
Salsa - Tangy. Quite nice.
Score - 7/10. Trof still has the edge for me"
- Have eaten two bell peppers out of a tupperware with a frog shaped lid.
- Have actually been quite productive at work, apart from aforementioned email.
- Wrote 'touch' instead of 'tough' and spent about five minutes wondering why it didn't look right.