I have some worrying news....
I seem to have become, erm, sensible. Consider the evidence:
- I carry an umbrella with me 90% of the time. This from the girl who used to laugh in the face of rain.
- I wear a coat most of the time when outdoors. This from the girl who used to laugh in the face of cold weather.
- I religiously drink 2 litres of water a day and get a minimum of 3 portions of fruit and veg a day. This from the girl who used to laugh in the face of health. IN YOUR FACE, HEALTH.
- I get in from work, have dinner, have a bath, put my pyjamas on and am usually in bed by 10pm. This from the girl who used to laugh in the face of sleep.
I cannot lie. That list frightens me. But then I remember a few things about myself and feel comforted, if somewhat slightly ashamed:
- I cannot wire a plug. In your face, electricity and DIY.
- I cannot change a car tyre. In your face, road worthiness.
- I cannot iron. In your face, non creased clothing.
- I still like to go out, get uproariously drunk and cause mischief, as I fully intend to do tonight. In your face, sobriety.
I feel better now.