- Roisin Murphy - crazy clothes-wearing, mad music-making mentallist (ooh alliteration, saucy) of this parish. I heart her in a major way.
- The Restaurant on BBC2 - I've developed a strange fascination with Raymond Blanc. He can cook me steak frites any day of the week. MAIS OUI!
- My hair. I sit and stroke it sometimes. It's so long and black :)
- The colour red. Fire engine red. Pillar box red. Red red red.
- Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc. Crisp and fruity and just gorgeous. I admit it, i'm a bit of a wine snob. I only wish it wasn't £8.99 a bottle. Weep.
- The fact I'm seeing Dylan Moran on Saturday. Lovely Irish red wine drinking, chain smoking grumpy old sod that he is.
- Chocolate. It's official. I've finally become a girl. For the last 15 years I've barely touched anything sweet or chocolatey. But now? I can't get enough of the stuff! Right now in fact I'm dreaming of chocolate brownies. Big chocolate brownies with plenty of nuts. Mmm...
- Pigs. What's not to love? Gorgeous little pink things. I want one!
Thursday, 16 October 2008
In keeping with my desire to celebrate the things in my life here is a joyful little list of things that are currently rocking my world: