I love weddings. LOVE THEM.
My beautiful friend B got married at the weekend and I was lucky enough to be one of her bridesmaids. The whole day was, quite frankly, EPIC and I'm more than a little depressed that it's now all over. From the night in the beautiful hotel on Friday night, through the heart palpitations of Saturday morning, to the amazing meal (HELLO LAMB SHANK) and the hours of dancing like idiots to 90s cheese, the day was just perfect.
1) The amazing invitation. A tea towel! They bought them from The Original Wedding Tea Towel and were absolutely thrilled with them. I'm going to get mine framed as it's far too nice to actually use!
2) My bridesmaid shoes. Love them so much it hurts.
3) My bouquet by Swallows and Damsons. Utterly gorgeous. Also, champagne for the bride and bridesmaids at our hotel on Friday night.
4) Cava at the hair salon on Saturday morning and my bag.
5) Bridesmaid in full effect!
Congratulations Mr & Mrs J, it was MAGNIFICENT! xxx