- Pork Scratchings. I know, I know, they're disgusting. I don't care. Yum. I do get slightly freaked out by the ones with hair on though. I do have some standards.
- Primula - the shrimp flavoured one. Straight out of the tube. I am vile.
- Cheese balls. Those snacks that leave an orange stain on your fingers/face/bed sheets/life.
- Scotch eggs. For some reason most people seem to despise them. I, on the other hand, would like to crawl inside a giant scotch egg and eat it from the inside out.
- Peperami. The website's called 'The Meat Retreat'. That alone is enough to make me adore them. Especially the spicy one. I like a hot piece of meat.
I'm a terrible person.